Greetings! This has been quite a week in the life of an aspiring singer/songwriter. Here are three things I have learned this week:
A. Making an official YouTube video of one of your songs is mega time-consuming, loads of fun, and much easier if you pay someone to make the video for you.
B. It’s best if you understand your YouTube Channel prior to getting new subscribers.
C. Most people on Facebook will ‘friend’ you back if you include a cute sticker in your post.
Now, back to the quick tips for a great summer. Here they are:
- Purchase a winning lottery ticket and spend the summer traveling to all of the places you have always wanted to see. If that doesn’t work out for you, hopefully the ideas below will produce better results.
- Create a list right now of the five most important things you hope to accomplish this summer.
- Make one phone call a week to a friend or family member that you have been wanting to connect with for a long time.
- Treat yourself to a special outing (massage, pedicure, dinner, spa, hike, trip to the beach…) once a month.
- If you are a parent and have children at home, send them to summer camp for six weeks. Whoops! I meant to write one or two weeks. If you are not a parent, enjoy the fact that you are not paying an arm and a leg to send kids to camp and instead, take the money you would’ve spent on camp and go on a nice vacation.
- If you have pets at home, send them away for at least one day. If no one will take them (as is the case with our canine), have a good cry and then take them on an outing and tell them how lucky they are to have you for an owner. It’s fine to remind them of this fact over and over again.
- At least once a day, tell someone you love them. That is, of course, if you really do love them.
- Spend 30 minutes a day learning something new…ANYTHING! This might include: woodworking, taking up a new instrument, singing, dance, yoga, kickboxing (I should have tried that one about 40 years ago), painting…I’m sure you get the idea.
- Take a few moments every day to remember all of the beautiful things and people in your life.
- Take two minutes and 49 seconds and watch my official YouTube video below. It is guaranteed to get you in the mood for summer.
Summertime (Official Music Video)
P.S. From this point forward, my weekly blogs will be documenting my musical journey as a singer/songwriter.
I WOULD BE THRILLED IF YOU:
*Became a subscriber
*Hit the LIKE, and/or SHARE buttons
*Posted a comment
Thanks for stopping by and be well.
*Positive comments are always appreciated.